Story of the Day

Ummm...
Hi.

You know how people have obsessions?
Well, when I was 12, I admired...

Nancy Drew.
Yes, this never-aging young detective.

But I never really liked her.
I liked her Video Games.

I had All of her Games.
Geeeeek

So when I was moving to USA.
Ma mommy led me to take few of her games.
4 at total.
Because they were Russian editions, that's all.


But when I got here,
I bought another one.
From Target.
Somewhere around January 14, 2008.
While I was still 12.
(yeah, that means I was in this country for 1.5 years)

Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull.
It sounded fascinating!
Amazing!
And...
Russian-laptop hating.
It didn't work on my old Laptop.
FAIL.


So, here we are, 1 and a half years later.
I got new Laptop.

I remembered that in one of the boxes
that are still unpacked after the move
is laying the video game
that waits to be played.

*Drum roll please*

I FOUND IT.
I RAN TO MY COMPUTER.
ALL HAPPY.
READY TO PLAY.
I PUT THE CD IN HARD DRIVE.
WAITING FOR IT TO BEGIN.
DARING TO PLAY.
and something catches my attention.
The corner of the box.
yeah, it broke a little, but thats no the point.


Uhhh.....


Nancy : Elen
2 : 0

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments