Passion

My hobby is reading.


Many people think it is stupid and weird and they don't really understand why am I doing this. My aunt even thought that I am mentally ill. (LMFAO)
Even in times of celebrations, such as parties or family events, you will find me sitting quietly in the room, reading some 800-paged book.

Well, I have a reason for that.

I like to know about people's lives. Unfortunately, my own is dull and not exciting as I want it to be. By reading about other people makes me feel little bit better about myself. Books are there when I am alone, when I am bored, unhappy, or I just want to run away from all the problems in my life.

I think that's the main reason why girls enjoy "Twilight". Not because they have no lives, oh no. Because Edward and Jacob represent what every girl wants to have. Beautiful, rich, cool, smart, amazing, romantic: Funny, hot, nice, sweet, strong. A perfect boyfriend. A perfect life. A perfect fairy tale.

So, since I am going to start High School, I want to change my life. I want to go out, have fun with friends, watch movies, and do what I always wanted to do. I have incredibly low self-esteem. I want people to see me for who I really am. Not as a shy, clumsy, smart sister of that popular, hot girl. I am strong, independent, funny, and sarcastic person. I want people to meet the true me.
I want people to respect me.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments