Inspiration

Ok, so, I technically just lost a best friend.
Well, no worries.

If other get into deep depression, or they cry whole day, or they just simply don't care, I feel a pain inside. I don't let this pain to go any farther because:

A) If I start to cry, that would be really weak from my side and it will really upset my sister and my parents, which I don't want to happen.

B) If I get into depression that will mean that I still care. Of course I still care, but I don't want to, because that person who caused me such a pain doesn't really care about me. So, I will move on and forget about this person. I will not care.

Anyways, back to the point.

So, with fresh head and easy mind (or whatever they say), I will spill this "pain" (which is more of a stone in my soul) into something that I enjoy.

As you already noticed, I love reading books. #4 on My Bucket List is finish my own book and, if there will be a chance and enough luck, publish it. I know it sounds so weird and bizarre, but I believe in it. And as long as I believe and hope, I am sure it will happen.

So, happily as ever, I took and opened the Microsoft Word on my Mac and typed

Untitled Project.
Book 1.
Prologue.

Good luck to me.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments