Q-whoaa-tes.

It is 12:10 AM, I am bored to death, and tomorrow I am staying home again. This is getting out of control. I need to get better as soon as possible, I mean, I don't want to spend my spring break home sick :/// But I know I must be back by Thursday. EH EH EH :<
I created a playlist. I called it Numero Uno. How smart of me. 
I'm trying to remember what I was planing to blog about. HUM.... 
Oh yeah, awesomepiece  Lady GaGa quotes.


"Some women choose to follow men and 
some women choose to follow their dreams.
 If you're wondering which way to go, remember that career 
will never wake up and tell you it doesn't fucking love you anymore."


"All that ever holds somebody back, I think, is fear. 
For a minute I had fear.
 [Then] I went into the [dressing] room and shot my fear in the face." 

"Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? 
And I'm not about to waste 
my time trying to change it." 

"Sometimes in life you don't always feel like a winner, 
but that doesn't mean you're not a winner, you want to be like yourself. 
I want my fans to know it's okay." 

"I'm a Free Bitch, Baby"

"They can't scare me, 
if I scare them first." 

"Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, 
noise, or hard work.  It means to be in the midst of those things 
and still be calm in your heart." 

"Sexuality is half poison and half liberation. 
What’s the line? I don’t have a line. "

"Once you kill a cow, 
you gotta make a burger" 

 "Do you know the feeling,
when your heart is so hurt, 
that you could feel the blood dripping?"

"My grandmother is basically blind, 
but she can make out the lighter parts, like my skin and hair.
 She says, 'I can see you, because you have no pants on.' 
So I`ll continue to wear no pants so that my grandma can see me."

Do You Like Lady GaGa? I know I am gaga about Lady GaGa.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments