#7 -- Dun Dun DUUUN!

So today, 
I didn't go to school.
Because of this stupid flu.
But I went for 6th period
Because I was supposed to take a Language Test.
But it got cancelled.
Again. 
:/

But when I got home...

A surprise was waiting for me.
Is is an ANIMAL hiding under el rug?????
Read about it after the JUMP!!!
or just click on the title of thee post.




Ah. It is a BOX!




So I went straight to the kitchen.
It says BARNES&NOBLE.
That meant something special was inside (:
the box is kind of weird, though.
Look at the left corner. 
It's like, it got dropped.
No me gusta nada, senor Barnes y Noble.

I couldn't find scissors.
So I took a knife.
BU-YAH!


ZOMG! Look what is inside! 
YAYAYAYAY!!
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater!
Suhweeet.

BUT WAIT!
THERE IS SOMETHING UNDER IT!

OMG, YOU SEE IT???
DO YOU???
DO YOU???

HOLY GUACAMOLY!

It's DA BOOK THIEF!!!

Beeeeeatiful (:




I love this.

posted under |

1 comments:

Marisa said...

Whoot!!! I have my own copy too and it's so great!
I have a hold on Shiver currently.
We read the same stuff.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments