ZOMG

Ok, many twilight fans know the website called hilsgoldeneyes.com.
It is like the best Twilight-source alongside with twilightlexicon.com. 

So there I was, sitting and thinking what to post about today on my blog. You see, NOTHING happened for the past few days to talk about. I decided to check on twilight websites. I checked hisgoldeneyes.com's twitter and noticed that they have 9,599 followers.
 And I was there. 
Not following them.
I clicked "follow" button, and the number became 9,600. I felt good =)
Of course, I decided to share about it to the world on my twitter.
Few moments later...

YES, PEOPLE.
HISGOLENEYES RE-TWITTED ME.
THE END.
(((:

posted under , |

2 comments:

Marisa said...

AWESOMENESS!!!

Maybe I'll get Twitter someday...

HelenWithoutH said...

I know!! ((: I was so excited!
You should, actually. It is fun (:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments